Thursday, June 08, 2006

Dear Friends,


Dear Friends,
I have been so busy lately. Really busy. Much more so than I’d like to be. I’m working extra hours. Jay just graduated. On top of all of this, blogger was down all day so my last link to the world was unavailable! I know, everybody has a lot on their plate. My life isn’t any more demanding than anyone else’s.
I just wanted to say that I’m still out here! I know that the e mails and the coffee breaks and get-togethers have been scarce lately but I wanted to somehow just reach out with a collective hug. I hope that’s ok.
Actually I know it’s ok. You are my friends. You guys accept the good, the bad and the ugly of me. So I guess I presume that you accept the busy me too.
And so my friends, I love you guys. I carry you in my heart and think of you during early morning drives to work and drifting off to sleep at the end of the day. I’m hoping summer time might bring a little more down time; but that probably won’t happen.
Meanwhile, I thank God every time I think of you. For friendship and loyalty so undeserved. For friends who are willing to stick close by when I’m less available than I would like to be. For prayers I know are spoken for me when I’m on the run and e mails that keep coming when I’m slow to answer.
Thanks. I love you guys.
Sara

Proverbs 17:17
A friend loves at all times...

No comments: