Monday, June 19, 2006

Vessels of Righteousness, Washed in Holiness (or a Kenmore)


Ok, kids, it’s time to kick it up a notch. It is time to use this blog for the Kingdom. It’s time to take this platform to declare the Word of the Lord. Blow the trumpet in Zion! Sound the alarm!
Many of you have occasion to come into contact with my Mr. He’s a perfectly nice Mr. as you know; but he has a dirty little secret. It’s time to make him come clean. Join with me my brothers and sisters! In the name of Jesus it’s time to confront Dean and tell him to...
BUY SARA A DISHWASHER for crying out loud!
That’s right, I do not have a dishwasher. I am still washing dishes by hand after twenty years of marriage and carrying his two children in my body for nine long months, two c-sections no less (a year apart!). After listening to bass runs and guitar riffs until my ears are bleeding. After graduating from nursing school and getting a full time job; I have no dishwasher.
It’s time to launch Operation Dishwasher of Zion.

Isaiah 4:4
The Lord will wash away the filth of the women of Zion.

8 comments:

Margie said...

YOU crack me up!!

Dean - for crying out loud - get her a dishwasher - she certainly deserves it!! That would leave more time for "you know"

tina fabulous said...

my dear sara... i cannot believe that you have been living this way for all these years. i am completely outdone. such barbarism!

if operation dishwasher of zion, or "odz", is not successful, i will begin operation bass equipment sabotage at practice on thursday.

MSU gal said...

You know how your Mr is! Tell him Sears is having a sale on music CDs. When you get him there take him to the dishwasher aisle and it's smooth sailing from there!

KayMac said...

The first thing I did when I got divorced was buy myself a dishwasher to help ease the pain. No dishwasher is totally primative...lol!

Kell said...

I'd die without my dishwasher.

Dean- buy the Mrs. a dishwasher!

MSU gal said...

Is that a photo of the wash woman from Trinidad? If so, she looks a whole lot better than I do!

Pat said...

Looks like you touched a nerve with this post.......at least with females!!Maybe more men should do the dishes and see how they like it!
I think that may be the picture of the wash woman from Trinidad, and she looks like she needs a dish washer.

JT said...

Now I understand all of the Dishwasher remarks in our blogging network! LOL! I will get on the dishwasher train now!