1. Taking a drive in the country. Rarely is the situation so dire that you can't spare an hour.
2. Turning off the television and sitting outside in the quiet.
3. Talking to someone who isn't experiencing it with you. That way you aren't adding to the stress of someone else, just sharing the load for a moment.
4. Keeping the pantry stocked and eating right.
5. Believe it or not, staying hydrated!
7. Keeping the house neat.
8. Keeping a normal schedule or something close to it. No all nighters!
9. Laughing. Yes, no matter how bad it is, laughter is appropriate.
10. All things that draw us toward the Holy Spirit in whatever form it takes: prayer, worship, music, The Word, a long walk, watching the stars come out, sitting at a river or lake or pond, reading...and now I need to know...
What's on your list?