Saturday, October 09, 2010

Misc.

1. Tomorrow is Mac's birthday party! Family and Patprikash (I just made that up!)
2. Got new jammies.
3. Making birthday cake for a person who doesn't want cake, just more Patprikash.
4. House-cleaning today.
5. Is there anything more irritating than waking up to mess left in the family room after you went to bed? Well? IS THERE?
6. If I moved to the guest room at 1:00 a.m. to escape Sir Snoresalot, do I have to change the sheets?
7. Got my new Scentsy stuff, mmmmm. My house smells loverly.
8. Got my new L.L. Bean barn coat just in time for cool mornings. Also loverly.
9. Gonna make a pot of cabbage soup.
10. Happy.

Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4HiEp_z7lbI/SClEkH-5jTI/AAAAAAAAADs/QbwBmDqWb0U/s320/birthday-cake-with-candles-burning-200135647-001.jpg

2 comments:

Pat said...

Patprikash..Ha!
I want cake.

Mrs. Mac said...

I want leftover cake, please :)