Thursday, October 28, 2010

Too Early for Eloquence

Yawn, good morning.
The Mr. left for work this morning shortly after 5 a.m. as usual. I snuggled back in expecting to sleep another hour and a half but it seems that a certain person named Donny decided that he absolutely had to go outside immediately and no two ways about it! If you've ever tried to ignore a dog intent on going outside, can't be done. So I got up, let Donny out and made a pot of coffee. May as well start the day. At this moment, my furry friend is curled up sound asleep and snoring and I am too awake to go to sleep and too sleepy to be awake.
At this point I'm just counting down the week until we go away for our anniversary. Of course when you do that, the week slows down to a snail's pace. I believe this particular week has been 4 months long so far.
That's about all I have to say at this tender hour of the morning. Have a blessed Thursday!
Stretch.

2 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

Happy Anniversary!! Have fun!

Stacy said...

Completely understand the dog issue...it can be oh so annoying!
You hit the nail on the head with your description of my dilemma on any given morning--"too awake to go to sleep and too sleepy to be awake", hence the reason I often wake up early even on days I can sleep in!