1. Thinking that I should give gifts to my kids. Mother's Day gifts always make me uncomfortable.
2. Thinking about dinner at my house.
3. Thinking about (hopefully) sunny weather.
4. Thinking of my grandmothers.
5. Thinking about driving on the Lodge with my mom. Don't ask.
6. Thinking about my mom and Trish at Weight Watchers. Don't ask.
7. Thinking that my house smells like sewage because the basement flooded last week.
8. Thinking about my mom making my 9th Grade Dance dress and wondering if there are any pictures of it in existence, it was fabulous!
9. Thinking about all of the amazing moms I know and wishing I could buy a gift for each of them.
10. Thinking that daboyz are cute.
Image: My mom and I, Greenfield Village 1968