Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Nice warm Mitten

Whew it's warm in The Mitten! And I am not going to complain for the following reasons: I have air conditioning both in my home and at my job. I did complain when it was cold. The flodders are happy. It'll get cooler soon enough and then downright cold and then...to everything there is a season. My mossies (above) and pond (below) are reaching toward the sunshine and I'm just simple-minded enough to come home every evening and go looking for plant progress and just about giggle when I find it. Do you know that the Mr. had this house so cold last night I turned on my electric blanket? Ridiculous! No, I'm not going to complain.

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods, Mac is on a double and I'm fixin' to get movin' myself.

Grace!

1 comment:

Diane said...

I'll tell you, I'm about to melt here in TN! Not even summer yet and we've had heat indexes over 105 degrees! Daddy is quite sure I'm ill, I've lazed around all day covered with a throw. Actually, I'm a bit confused myself. Happy your plants are growing and all seems well in your world!

Many hugs..........

Diane