Thursday, April 19, 2012

The end is near!

The end of this never-ending creeping crud that is! I finally got in to see the doctor this morning. Upper respiratory infection. Like I said, creeping crud. Sinusitis happens to be a bacteria so I came home with a Z pack and Flonase. Had a chest x-ray, which I'm assuming is negative since they didn't call. So I'm back to work tomorrow.
Oh the frustration of being home day after day without the energy to do anything around my house! I did walk around the yard this afternoon and saw my perennials popping up their little heads. Then I sat on the back porch and told myself, "I'll be better by the weekend!"
My cough is waning, my throat is better. I bet if I'd have hung on for a few more days it would've cleared up on its own ;)

3 comments:

Debra said...

Such great news--woo hoo!

I'm one of those people who, years ago, had a tendency toward sinusitis, but since I began taking 2,000 units (in divided doses) of Vitamin C daily (or more if needed), I've never again had a problem. It's my 'wonder drug' and enables me to, in small amounts, eat foods which would normally set-off an infection (i.e. dairy). Vitamin C--highly recommmended! :)

Again, I'm so happy you're on the mend!! Yay! Blessings, Debra

Trish said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better sweet girl! I love you!

Margie said...

I bet if I'd have hung on for a few more days it would've cleared up on its own

OR if you would have gone to the doctor sooner you would have kicked it sooner ;)

This coming from me who waits until her nose falls off her face when she's sick to go to the doctor!