Saturday, December 15, 2007

Slow-Moving Saturday

1. Woke up late and moving slow.
2. Going to Kellerbell's baby shower. I bet they'll have that veggie pizza I love. They always do.
3. My skin is very dry so I am trying Dove moisturizing soap today. Will update you.
4. Blizzard rolling in today, I can't wait! Gonna make some chili and hunker down.
5. I am doing really poorly with my Christmas shopping. Can you say ZERO motivation? What's my problem?
6. I can't seem to find any Christmas movies on television. I hate DVDs, it takes the specialness out of catching them "live." I should probably stay home to keep vigil.
7. My coffee pot died. :(
8. I think I need a complete cosmetic make-over. Does such a thing exist?
9. Why did you people talk my into cutting my hair? My kingdom for a pony tail.
10. I do not know who/what Hannah Montana is and yet, it/she/he/they are really irritating me.

6 comments:

Trish said...

Sorry we didn't have Veggie Pizza!!
I'll make some soon and bring you some!!
You don't know Hannah Montana???
You need a tweener and your boys are grown... She is Billy Rae Cyrus's daughter...Mylie Cyrus.
Can you tell I'm a Gram?
It was good to spend time with you today!
Love you!!

Sara said...

i forgot all about the veggie pizza with all the other goodies! so hannah montana is not a real person? is it a television show? i think i'm still irritated. ;) loved being with you guys today too!

Trish said...

It's a show on the Disney channel, comes on a bizillion times a day, Billy Ray even plays her Dad on the show!

Louise said...

It's been a slow-moving day for me too. Hannah Montana ... some show the tweener's are nuts about ... have you guys seen the reality show with Billy Rae's family? Another one to write home about, let me tell ya. Fred keeps saying "WHEN are they going to be something worth watching on TV?"
That's one reason I call it quits between 7:30 & 8:00 pm and come up to Louise's world 'til bedtime. Makes more sense up here.

Kell said...

Hannah Montana is an American Emmy Award-nominated children's television series, which debuted on March 24, 2006 on Disney Channel. The series focuses on Miley Stewart, (played by Miley Cyrus), who lives a double life as an average teenage girl at school during the day, and a famous pop singer (Hannah Montana) at night, concealing her real identity from the public, other than her close friends and family.

Thought you's want to know.

Deb said...

you can get a free coffee pot from Gevalia if you join the coffee club. We did. Bought two months worth of coffee and then cancelled. Great deal!

Who's Hannah Montana?!