1. Saturday: rainy. working. on-call over night.
2. Sunday: working. on-call overnight.
3. Monday: off. full liquid diet. last minute tasks before surgery. relax? dean's birthday.
4. Tuesday: working. clear liquid diet. leaving a little early for...bowel prep!
5. Wednesday: not working. surgery @ 2:30 p.m. home in the evening?
6. Thursday: home! reading. whining.
7. Friday: pain free. looking tired but lovely. good hair day without effort.
8. Saturday: sunny & warm. sitting out on the deck. realizing i have lost 30 pounds and was never fat, just needed my giant ovary removed.
9. Sunday: father's day. celebration at our house for father's day, dean/jay/amy's birthdays. new england seafood fest. dean in charge of drinks. predict he will not even have ice cubes or paper cups.
10. Monday: resting. pajamas now too big after removal of 30 pound ovary. dig out my size 10s which are also now too big. wear draw string pants. read.