1. A benign diagnosis.
2. That I would be able to keep one ovary even if a hysterectomy is necessary.
3. That I'd stop comfort eating so they don't need a fork lift to move me in the hospital.
4. That the pain would be manageable between now and the operation.
5. That I will feel peace and that all is right. No second-guessing God.
6. That this all glorifies God and is a testimony at my place of work.
7. That I will notice and remember all of the love that is poured out to me as I prepare for this surgery.
8. That I speak worship and not desire.
9. That my family feels peaceful.
10. That my recovery would be swift.