Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Paging Dr. Fenner


So I don't think I have a kidney stone because the pain isn't sharp, but maybe a kidney infection? My lower right back is very sore. Motrin isn't touching it. Definitely the kidney zone. I don't think it's muscular because the Motrin isn't helping and it doesn't have that "catch" you have when you pull a muscle, plus I don't recall hurting myself. But it's worse today than yesterday. This morning I'm having a hard time bending over. Can't call off work today, tomorrow or Friday. I may just have to leave early and go to the doctor.


It would be best if the Lord would just touch me immediately and make it better.


Amen.
Update: left work early to go to the doctor. Probably a kidney infection although the initial UA was only + for blood. Supposed to go to the E.R. if the pain or blood gets worse, call the Dr. if not improved in a few days. I am not going to the E.R. and as for calling the Dr. back; we'll see. Viva la Cipro!

6 comments:

Mrs. Mac said...

Drink more water!

Amrita said...

Oh dear!

Get an ultra sound of that area

Margie said...

I hope you're better soon!!

Trish said...

Pray you feel better soon...I had a kidney infection years ago and my loser back HURT...I couldn't sit still I was so miserable! Get some rest and if it's not better by Monday...you had better get rechecked!

Trish said...

My loser back is supposed to be lower back...

Debra said...

Yikes! Take it easy and drink lots of water as Mrs. Mac said and do go in again if it doesn't get better. I'll be praying! Hugs, Debra