Saturday, September 11, 2010

1. I don't want to go to work, my everything hurts.
2. Please Lord, let this be a relatively quiet weekend with enough staff!
3. So thankful for my family.
4. I did a bit of yard clean-up yesterday, hence number one I'm sure.
5. The day after getting my hairs did means a very bad hair day. Don't want to wash it yet and my girl Monnika feels super deep conditioning is just the thing so I'm rocking the too soft flat head.
6. Inherited my mom's apple peeler/corer/slicer. Miraculous!
7. Can't decide if I want to repot my ferns to bring in or let them die. The Bostons ferns are obnoxiously large and the asparagus fern looks like it might shed during the winter months. Hmmm.
8. I'm drawn to ornamental pepper plants at the Westborn Market. I didn't buy one but all signs point to me going back to get one.
9. Can any one tell me where I put all my Autumn decorations last year?
10. Got to get going. Hope your Saturday is lovely and mine is short.

1 comment:

Mrs. Mac said...

Feel better soon sister. I vote for getting the pepper plant ... it will be very cheery this autumn/winter (if it survives;)