Saturday, September 18, 2010

Autumn & Weekend Stuff

1. Ordered a barn coat & mocs from L.L. Bean.
2. Going to get an orangy rug for the bathroom for fall.
3. Also going to get pumpkin spice candles for the bathroom.
4. So glad it's the weekend, you don't even know!
5. Got a Scentsy plug-in last Christmas from the MIL and despite my doubts, I love it. Ordered some Autumn scent fragrance bars and a second plug-in.
6. Gonna bring out the Autumn/Halloween decorations today.
7. Today's agenda-closet cleanout. No happy exclamation point.
8. I see a fire or two in our evenings.
9. Have to make oatmeal scotchies for a co-worker. I'm taking orders now?
10. Happy Autumn Saturday!

1 comment:

Kell said...

Okay, so those Scentsy things work? I know someone who sells them and I've been skeptical. I may have to buy some.