Monday, January 23, 2012

Rainy Day Monday



It's a rainy morning here, snow melting away to mud and a gray sky to top it off. My mom should be discharged later today. I have a theory that you really start feeling better once you're back in your own home so I'm expecting she'll be on the fast track to recovery now. She's been doing well day by day and sleeping in her own bed will be just the ticket.



I have the usual day off chores on my list and then I'll head over to help settle her in. My guess is there will be a nap on the schedule. Since I'm actually leaving my house today, I am happy to accept the lack of snow and freezing temperatures! And I imagine it'll make it a bit easier for my mom to navigate her walker. On my own list of errands is TJ Maxx. I buy my coffee beans there and there is usually a little something I didn't even know I needed in the housewares department too!



And that, my friends, is the update from my neighborhood!

1 comment:

Saija said...

glad to hear that your mom will be home soon! ya! and i agree, nicer to be home ... give her a (hug) from me too!!!!