2. It seems entirely reasonable to eat meatloaf and mashed potatoes to keep one's strength up.
3. When there's a blizzard, it's ok to be an introvert.
4. Being inside a warm house and looking out into the cold is an everyday example of God's goodness.
5. Hot tea in the evening is extra wonderful.
6. There's a deeper kind of quiet.
7. If you are very still, you can feel the earth turning back toward Spring.
8. It's harder for someone to sneak up on you and jack you with a sock full of pennies because the snow crunches when you walk.
9. You can cover bad hair with a fabulous hat.
10. Fire in the fireplace.