Friday, July 14, 2006

He Works Hard For It Honey




So we're about to wrap up 'round here with the kitchen remodel. At least I think so, the Mr. has run to ACO or something. Gonna go out to dinner as we have no kitchen now. Tomorrow plumbing and electric commence.
Meanwhile, here are some pics of the work in progress and the wounds I sustained whilst helping. And the drain.
I promise things will be turning in a more spiritual direction now! Well, pretty soon at least.
We're eating at On The Border!! Hooray!

5 comments:

Pat said...

Is that your dishwasher?

Sara said...

you mean my hand? yes.

MSU gal said...

You mean the Mr. is making you work for the automatic DW? I thought he knew some musicians who double as kitchen installers. Do you think he should be doing the electrical? 220, 221 whatever it takes.

tina fabulous said...

clearly, since you've shed blood for this project, you should not be expected to give more. the blood/sweat/tears requirement has been satisfied and the original dishwasher contract does not allow for any codicils regarding physical labor.
i think its written on the inside of the door.

lol... "my hand"

Tonya said...

AHH>>> Home repair is just so great! Whenever we do home repair all I think to myself is why did we not buy a condo.