Friday, July 14, 2006

Scrub Pants & Other Wanderers




So having spent a few days sharing the deep dark angst of my angst-ridden deep dark soul, I decided to move on to issues of universal importance.

1. Has anyone seen my red scrub pants? I last wore them to work on July 4 (of this year). We left on vacation July 5. I came home yesterday and the top I wore was in the laundry, but not so the pants. Whoever came over and stole my pants please return them. I have included a picture of the top I usually wear with them. (Of course, on the 4th I had worn a patriotical shirt, not the one pictured.)
2. I went to Kohl's yesterday and you must go immediately and buy sterling silver jewelry. It's many percentages off, the specifics of which I cannot remember. But I got a ring that was originally $30 for $6.85. If you don't care for sterling silver jewelry, buy me some as I like it very much.
3. The Mr. has the new cabinets and countertops and such to finish our kitchen. Just thought you'd like to know. Feel free to check back as I may just post pics of the work in progress. Now you have a reason to live.
4. Nobody likes the restaurant On The Border, but I do.
5. My mom's birthday is on Saturday. If you want to know how old she is, e mail me privately and I'll tell you. Look for pics of her par-tay on Monday as we're having yet another food fest on Sunday. For her birthday, she wants you to buy me sterling silver jewelry.
6. I am sick of my hair. I need to get my roots done and must wait until next pay day and the style has become very Toni Tenille. I guess I'll have to start calling the Mr. Captain.
7. My dog is old and has things hanging from her undercarriage that the Mr. refuses to pay to have removed so he is now dressing her in t-shirts and ace bandages to keep it all tucked up neatly out of sight. All the up north dogs made fun of her for wearing a belt and no pants.
8. To No One In Particular and Everyone In General; if you are going to expose the rest of us to your feet, get a pedicure for crying out loud. I'm not saying you have to go to Spa De La Coif Eau Petit Eiffel Cousteau, but invest in a pumice stone and a foot soak would ya? Sheesh.

That's all I have for the moment. Updates to follow. Lucky for all of you I'm back to work on Monday so my blogging will resume as per usual with less angst and more of whatever my usual rambling contains.

9 comments:

Sara said...

hey! maybe she took my pants! but she'd have to hem 'em. hmmm. worth thinking about. more to come on the lowe's mystery tour. stay tuned!
p.s. i'm offering a reward for my pants.

tina fabulous said...

i have every confidence that your pants will resurface. love will keep you together.

Tonya said...

Maybe the Mr. is going to put your pants on the dog?

Pat said...

You only paid $6.85 for my birtday present?

Sara said...

tonya, i think you're on to something.
t~think of me babe whenever
patty, my happiness is my gift to you.
i really think i need a capt & T CD. do those exist?

Pat said...

I'll look in the basement, I'm sure we have an 8-track somewhere. Its probably next to the macaroni art that you and your sister made and your dad won't throw out.

tina fabulous said...

by the by, the mr's methods for containing the jazz danglers is highly offensive as well as an insult to both dogs and ace bandages.
have you checked her suitcase for your pants?!

Sara said...

danglers! ha!

Margie said...

you better not be talking about my feet...