Saturday, November 11, 2006

I Must...


1. Master blogger and stop relying on daboyz for links and technical support.
2. Organize my coat closet.
3. Bag up unused/don't fit/don't like clothing and give it away.
4. Start doing Pilates again.
5. Make monthly menues and grocery lists.
6. Get a Sam's Club membership.
7. Learn to cook different dishes, I'm so boringly predictable.
8. Dedicate a daily prayer time instead of flying by the seat of my pants.
9. Try those Mr. Clean eraser things or whatever they are.
10.Buy a freezer for the basement.
(11. Stop puking.)

7 comments:

Kell said...

Let me tell you how wonderful Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are. I love them, I use them for everything...scrubbing the tub, the counters, the walls, the floors, etc. I swear there's nothing they can't do.

Becky said...

1. i don't bother
2. mine's not finished
3. got a box full to bring
4. pilates are relaxing-no room yet
5. weekly works better
6. NO-just as expensive/long lines
7. see Rachel Ray
8. you're dedicated-trust me
9. today-i will buy one
10. weekly groceries don't fill it
(11)I MUST AGREE!!!!

MSU gal said...

Kell and I both know people with young children cannot live without the Mr. Clean magic erasers! They are wonderful. Kell, there is one thing...they cannot remove red nail polish off the wall :)

Tonya said...

Sorry to hear that you are still pucking Sara. I have been praying for your speedy recovery.

Pat said...

Do you need chicken soup?
Get well..We're praying for you.

Anonymous said...

heard from the mr that you were pukey as we were all sitting in front of aarons house looking stupid, waiting for him to come unlock the door. good times.

i have one of those eraser dealys but i've not used it. living alone doesnt create much need for major clean up. well, except that time i colored all over the walls, but that was purely artistic.

Margie said...

we missed you tonight!!

And you missed a great dinner and some yummy cheesecake if I do say so myself!!