Thursday, November 30, 2006

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!!


Had a great dinner with Margie and Phyl this evening. Sat on the beautiful furniture. Shared some giggles and some talk and some life. And did I mention a fantastic dinner? Even got the leftovers to bring home!
Today they are promising snow tomorrow. Snow! I love snow! Don't love cleaning my car or driving in it so I'd like to be inside somewhere watching it fall but if it comes, I won't be complaining.
White Christmas ahead?
Anybody up for a round of reindeer games?

9 comments:

Margie said...

I still have a hard time believing you like snow...

Thanks for coming over for dinner...

Margie said...

Oh, I forgot to say, Loveyou.

Loveyou.

Sara said...

5 a.m. on friday and it's wintery snowing and blowing! of course; we're going out tonight so i wouldn't mind if it calmed down before this evening! everybody going out there today;please be careful and bundle up!

Tonya said...

Thanks for this snow Sara, I know you were the one praying for this....Just kidding... Be careful tonight and today as you venture out to work.

Margie said...

there is no snow by me... you don't live that far from me...

Pat said...

I think I'd rather have snow then this nasty side-ways blowing rain. I want to stay home where it's warm and dry!

Becky said...

well if it starts-there's only jan feb and mar left...

Jada's Gigi said...

Snow, snow, snow!! No, I don't miss the mess living here in sunny ATL but I do miss the...whatever it is that snow brings..the blinding sunlight reflecting off it, the tingly sparkly feeling in your cheeks when you've been outside sledding too long...the kids spending hours out in it only to come in dripping and sweaty and begging for hot chocolate ....I do love snow...sigh....

Anonymous said...

thanks for inviting me, jerks.
just kidding.

snow dominates.