Saturday, September 01, 2007
You Might Be A Psych Nurse If...
1. You find yourself attempting to operate a department store elevator with your car keys.
2. You always maintain a "safe distance" when speaking with others.
3. You imagine which medications your friends and family could benefit from.
4. And speaking of medications, you see no reason you shouldn't be allowed to carry a syringe in your purse for those displaying aggitation aka getting on your last nerve.
5. You threaten to put your spouse into seclusion if he doesn't zip it.
6. You watch the news just to see if you recognize anyone.
7. You consider calling a code if you can't find your keys.
8. While at work you regularly say, "Put your pants on!" but you're not a hooker.
9. You approach people on the street who are "acting out" and talk them down.
10. You got a nursing license and hate medicine.