Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Happy Hanukkah!

Good morning & happy snow flurry day! I hear the collective groan of the snaters (snow-haters) but I luuurv it! We're having a quiet week around here enjoying the season as it is unwinding and savoring every day, determined not to let the busy time overwhelm us and prevent us taking in all the beauty in these moments. And can I just tell you that online shopping is from the Lord? LOL. Not only does it make shopping easier but I find myself spending less, no impulse buys. Gifts for Dean and my mom are on their way!
Weight Watchers launched their latest generation of weight management on Monday and I must say I am excited about it. I believe this is the fifth program I've experienced. If any of you are WW out there, I'm curious about your thoughts. We really like it but I do think it's a little more complicated. Of course, the scale will decide for me whether this is good or terrible.
I think that's about all I have to share on this wonderful Wednesday morning. Exciting life I life, eh?
Hanukkah begins at sundown today, a great time to remember to pray for Israel and God's chosen.
Grace!

No comments: