Wednesday, June 06, 2007

And All God's People Say

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.


My Photo At 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, June 6 Arlene will begin another round of chemo if all goes as planned. I'm asking all the blog fam to take today to post this verse on Arlene's behalf to claim her healing and to rally people everywhere to pray together during her chemo. Let's all agree together at around 9:00 to take Arlene before the throne of grace and if you have a moment, click over to her blog at the right to let her know that you are there with her. Her chemo day is usually on Wednesdays and I'm going to post this verse every time to prompt us to stand with her in praising God for his healing.
Thanks.
BY HIS STRIPES,
s

5 comments:

Pat said...

Amen.

Margie said...

I'm such a dork, I thought I was supposed to pick my own verse for Arlene. Good gravy, I'm not only a nerd, I am a dummy.

Terry said...

This is such a good idea Sara.
Love Terry

Deb said...

praying...and spreading the word for others to pray.

Mrs. Mac said...

Praying for Arlene ... your 9 o'clock is my 6 o'clock ... will need a reminder next week ...