Saturday, February 09, 2008
1. That I had great eyebrows. Like Kelly.
2. That Jay did not have Celiac Disease.
3. That my house was clean and organized all the time.
4. That my hair was naturally this color.
5. That I did not love shoes so much.
6. That the classic movie channels showed less westerns.
7. That mental illness was cured once and for all. Of course, this would seriously impact my shoe-buying, hair coloring fund. I'd survive.
8. That I was always hungry for the Word of God.
9. That I wasn't too lazy to become more educated about organic food.
10.That if you have not done so, you would come to Christ.
Yes, I posted the Saturday list early. The whole system is falling apart.