Friday, October 19, 2007

Praying & Praising

Fell asleep on my fabulous couch and never did post! Anyway, it's off to bed with me now but I wish you all a beautiful weekend ahead. My Mr. informed me early in the week that he wanted to be with me and do something fun and special so that we shall do, and my choice! I have a plan but it's a secret for the moment.
Whatever your week has held, it is behind you and another one waits to fill with whatever you choose. There will be surprises ahead, to be sure. Still you will respond by your own mind which direction your days lead. As for me, I choose to let worry stay in the yesterdays and embrace the wisdom earned to invest in better tomorrows. They will be made better by the heart in me that becomes new every day in Christ. So today finds me grateful, peaceful and looking forward to the new me created in the coming sunrise.
May your worries roll away with the week past. May your joy be full as your heart is made new. And remember, in the end...it's all a matter of praising or praying.
There aren't really any decisions at all.

James 5:13
Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise.


1 comment:

Mrs. Mac said...

Have no fear ... Mr. Mac returns for three weeks on Monday!