Saturday, October 27, 2007

A Truly Trivial Post

1. We went to the Henry Ford Museum for Sweetest Day, which is where we took this photo.
2. We were married 21 years as of October 25.
3. When I have PMS his feet make me angry.
4. He hates jumbalaya.
5. Apparently I have a Popeye left arm.
6. I had to sit on the Mr.'s lap for the picture because our butts were too wide for the bench.
7. We always think we look much younger than other couples our age, and then we see pictures and cry.
8. I call him Deano, he calls me Sari.
9. Mac recently said that when we got married, his dad rounded up and I rounded down in potential. Therefore, he takes relationship advice only from his dad.
10. I can pretty much talk him into anything.

5 comments:

Trish said...

I think I look young for my age and
then I see someone I went to High School with and it shocks me!
I walk away thinking... " Do I look
that old?" Must be God's way of keeping me humble!!
Don't listen Dean, you're so trusting you might get in trouble!
Ha!

Pat said...

RE: #10
How's it going with talking him into renting an RV and touring the country?

Louise said...

What adorable pictures! I too think I look 'young' for my 'age' until, like Trish, I see someone else my age and then it's "egads, I have aged!"

When our granddaughter Perri was 5 she was asked if her grandma's were old. Her response was "No, they're not old, they're skinny!"

Ah, that we could all see through the eyes of children.

tina fabulous said...

you havent aged a day!

an odd little man who worked in the arcade at frankenmuth once told me that 80% of people who take photo booth pics stick their tongues out in the third one. way to not conform!

Andy said...

I just need to know.. do ten toes bore you?