Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Why Pray?

Because God can remove every cancerous cell with a wave of his hand.
Because God can choose to breathe life into a body that should've already given up even if the tumors remain.
Because his thoughts are above our thoughts and his ways are above our ways.
Because it is an honor to be a part of God's handiwork.
Because we love Arlene and will push satan away from her with our bare hands given the opportunity.
Because we are fallen, but standing.
Because God told us to.
Because Jesus already beat cancer.
Isaiah 53:5
But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment of peace that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

6 comments:

Trish said...

We are able to go out and take the
country, and posess the land from
Jordan to the sea.
Though the giants may be there our
way to hinder.
Our God will surely give us the
VICTORY!!

By His Stripes!!!
Stomp!

Louise said...

Amen.

Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

S you made me cry, but thanks. Good tears. I do believe we will have the victory in this. I don't know why I feel like I am so special in this world, but I don't believe He's finished with me! STOMP!!!

Mrs. Mac said...

I love that picture! Victory is at hand in the Lord. Amen!

MSU gal said...

by his stripes!

Margie said...

AMEN!!

And Arlene, you wonder why you feel so special?? You are a child of the KING!!