Saturday, April 14, 2007

Great Things About My Life


1. I have found a fabulous hair spray that is available at Wal Green's.
2. My weight is back under control.
3. I told the Mr. he has "deep down stinking breath" and he still loves me.
4. My kid is in Chicago feeding homeless people this weekend.
5. My other kid just got a fantastic job.
6. I don't have to work this weekend.
7. I do not have any pimples presently.
8. I laugh a lot while at work.
9. Both of my parents are still living and today is my dad's birthday!
10.This picture is of God and me. Really, it is.

5 comments:

Amber Land said...

Wow you have a lot going on! You have such great boys.

Pat said...

1. what's the name of the hair spray
2.glad your weight is under control.
4. no one told me Mac is in Chicago
5. I too am glad both of your parents are living.
6. Love that picture of you!

Sara said...

1. sebastian hair spray. i actually bought medium hold accidentally and i use super duper nuclear hold if you want to try it...
2. me too.
4. mac decided to go at the last minue (as usual); left yesterday. anyway, dad knew. dean told him yesterday.
5. ditto.
6. i am terribly cute, no?

Margie said...

what a great life!

AidyEightKeys said...

what a beautiful life and family you have! now, if i could just get my weight under control, my life wouldnt be half bad either!